20077 SW 110th St, Dunnellon, FL - (201) 362-9712
Avenida Oceânica Nº295, Barra, Salvador-BA. Brasil
- All students are required to provide proof of age with a valid photo ID. Carvalho Academy reserves the right to keep a copy for our records.
- Kids will not be permitted to leave without their parent/guardian present.
- Parents must pick up their children inside the Academy once class is finished. Children are not to be left unattended after class.
- No jewelry is to be worn during any classes for safety reasons.
- Shoes must be worn to and from the blue tatame mats. No bare feet allowed off the blue tatame mat area.
- Proper cleaning and sanitization of feet is required if students step off of the blue tatame area before getting on again.
- (We take special precautions in keeping our Academy clean and hygienic)
- Parents will be held responsible for their children’s behavior and actions during their stay at our Academy.
- (Our top priority is the safety and well being of all our members and guests
- Any students that disrespect the rules of the Academy will have their membership suspended or revoked without refund.
- Students must inform Sensei or Office Administrator if absent more than 2 weeks.
- Late arrivals must stand on the side until the Instructor allows them to join the class.
Code of Ethics
All members are to contribute to a positive and rewarding experience for all participants.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Orderly Behavior
- Lawful Conduct
- Proper use of Influenced Position
Additional Rules for Teens/Adults Self Defense/Judo/BJJ Training
- During Judo and BJJ training, no biting, striking of any kind, eye gouging, groin grabs, hard plastic knee or elbow braces, finger or toe locks, twisting, foot or knee locks, neck cranks (without permission of instructor and agreement of partner), foul language, unsportsmanlike conduct.
- No picking opponent up and slamming from the guard, chinning or otherwise attacking eyes, fish hooking, ear or hair pulling.
- All submissions must be applied in a controlled manner, Example: Your opponent must have time to submit to avoid any injury.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Have a great time!!!